Sunday, May 22, 2011

April Two - A Night without End - 2

“Nothing to feel bad about, but not in office; what if Vipin sir had seen it.”

The chatting on SMS had already begun. The message details showed that the message was received at 1:39 A.M., sender Kamakshi. This was a message in reply to mine in which I asked “Hope you didn’t mind me holding your hand”.

Oh, you must be wondering about who’s Vipin Sir. So let me introduce him, though you all had already met him, yes right, Vipin Sir is the same PM who introduced me to Kamakshi, assigned us the same project. I would have just killed him if he had not done so & if he had tried to flirt with her. He was a man in middle forties with ugly moustache & thick glasses. He must be having 3-4 kids at home. How the hell can he even try to flirt with a beauty like Kamakshi. She was just half his age & that bastard is still trying to flirt with her. I know all these men are bastards. They all are dogs & all run for one & the same thing from girls. But I won’t let Vipin to do any such thing. I would just kill him. I planned a conspiracy how he will meet with an accident involving a truck on his way to home & if he survived by any chance then I will throw him in the river. All these thoughts filled my mind on listening Vipin Sir’s name. But, actually Vipin was a nice guy who introduced Kamakshi to me & let us work together, giving me a chance to interact with her & to come close to her. I wanted to thank him but I wouldn’t otherwise his suspicion will turn into indemnity.

“No one will see & I don’t care even if anyone does” I replied to her message.

Her next message came with a blast “Why would you care. It’s me who’s the girl not you & it’s my integrity. You may never understand” She sounded emotional.

“Hey nothing like that honey. I understand that & respect girl’s integrity. I will take care. Don’t worry” I replied. I just hated typing SMS’s on cell phone. One need to press 5 thrice to type the letter “L” or even worse press 7 four time to type letter “S”. Such a tedious task, but I had to do that as I was chatting with a beautiful girl & it’s hard to avoid them, Girls, the most beautiful creature ever created.

“What’s your plan for tomorrow?” I asked about her plan for the weekend.

“Nothing much, you tell”, in reply to her, I invited her for a “Cup of Coffee”

We meet at Barista for the first time outside office & since then it had become a regular schedule to meet not just at weekends but even after office hours, to roam together almost everyday, till mid night sometimes & spending time together for the next 8 months.





It was already 1:40 & I had told Aarti, all about Kamakshi. Celebration for Indian Victory was still on; I heard guys hooting, crackers still bursting & what not.

“So you still love her & you never even told me about her”, Aarti said, “You never told me about another girl in your life.”

I told Aarti everything about her, even about her Birthday night when I was at Kamakshi’s place for the whole night sharing same bed with but I told her proudly that nothing happened between the two of us & that we broke up a week later.



“Yash don’t misunderstand. We should stop it here itself that’s better for both of us. I’m Sorry” That was the last message from Kamakshi, I told her.





Time 02:45

I looked at her. Her face went dull, even redder then ever & suddenly the tears rolled down her cheeks. I was astonished to see her crying; after all it was me who should have cried for losing a beautiful girl & receiving her message today, after four odd months. But No, it’s the Female Community who have got all the rights reserved.

“You’ll leave me too” she whimpered, “I know, All you Guys are dogs, you left her because you got nothing from her. I know all you guys are dogs.”

“Excuse me” I protested “Would you please mind your language” & then I told her how we broke up or I should rather say she broke up because she was a Brahmin girl, a community that I didn’t belong to. She was daughter of a Brahmin Colonel who was a strict disciplined & religious man who saw two of us dating & then he emotionally blackmailed his daughter. He wanted her to marry Nirvan, a Lieutenant in Army, his friend’s son. So she couldn’t go against her dad’s wish & her dad would never agree to our relationship, she informed and so we had to end our relationship; that’s how we broke up. I told her everything. I looked at her, she was still crying. I wiped out tears from her face & then few stupid words sounded from nowhere; I never knew how those stupid words can erupt from mine inner self.

“I can’t promise you perfection,

Because that’s not who I’m,

“I can’t promise you forever,

Because I don’t hold Fate in my hands,

“I can’t promise you Sunshine,

Because there will be Rain at times,

“I can’t promise you Happiness,

Because true Love comes with a lot of Pain,

“I can’t promise to make you Smile everyday,

Because Life knows to make us Cry,

“I can’t promise you that I will stay Strong,

Because sometimes it’s hard to give life a second chance.

I know I am not perfect,

But I Promise,

To give up whom I am,

Promise to hold your hand when Fate challenges us,

Promise to cover your Head when Rain is pouring,

Promise to heal you when in Pain,

Promise to wipe your tears when Life makes you Cry,

Promise to give you unlimited chances till the Time I die."

She cupped my lips instantaneously, breaking her silence “Don’t you ever dare to speak of Dying; I’ll kill you for that.”

“What?”

“I love you, I just Love you, I can’t live with you” She said, her face so near to mine that I could sense her breathe, she went silent & within few moments her Lips collided with mine. I took her in my arms, “I Love You Too” I said kissing her petal-soft pink lips & continued to live those moments. It was a night that India didn’t sleep, neither did we, me & Aarti. India celebrated that whole night & so did we, making love the entire night. It was a “Night without End” that India will never forget, neither will I, indeed!!!

THE END.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs One Should Read